- Energy drinks are about to get a major smack down. After the death of a teenager who consumed two of the drinks in a day, researchers found the labeling process of caffeine content is highly inaccurate and can cause terrible side effects. Just avoid them. Have an apple, coffee, or water instead.
- Want to avoid weight gain? Get some sleep! Partial sleep deprivation can lead to obesity.
- Go buy pumpkins for dirt cheap right now. Roast the seeds and have a carving party. Here are 62 amazing ideas I wish I thought of, but Martha did.
- If you're going to have discretionary calories, you might as well make beautiful at home versions. Example? Home made tootsie rolls!
- Ways people are experiencing taste and art at the same time. You could have your doughnuts nailed to a wall as an art instillation. Or have a lengthy dinner trough. Your choice.
- If you need a single exposed lightbulb, make it crystal faceted and fabulous.