Oh what a week it's been! Your's truly is down south at a media training conference with a food based trade association. After nearly missing said train, I'm appreciating the little things. I did make it after all! Here are some little lovely things to enjoy.
- Ward 6 in DC is historically the lowest income area. But what you might not know, is it's undergoing a revival. This amazing fully painted church is a piece of art.
- Have party leftovers? Send guests home with these boxed DIY printed leftover boxes.
- If you're ever looking for a USB, you need this ring USB or black bow USB from Kate Spade. Tech chic.
- Turn veggies into spaghetti shapes to encourage produce consumption.
- Make an edible fruit Christmas tree with produce. Screw the veggie platter. I posted this link last season and right now it's one of the biggest blog pullers.