So, I wrote a book. And here it is. For a long time I've been realizing that I needed to share wedding wellness with as many people as possible. Not everyone has time for a one on one appointment or the ability to invest in that. Books, or in this case e-books, are one of my side passions. I am a loyal library patron. I read blogs and websites daily. READING is one of the most wonderful things and so I suppose it's not a surprise that I've always wanted to write a book. The Wedding Wellness Workbook: Your How-To Before "I Do" is here and ready for pre-order. The e-book will be delivered straight to your Inbox (or a newly engaged friend's inbox if you choose!) by December 25th, Christmas.
My entire vision of Wedding Wellness is a little off the beaten path in terms of what is expected of you as a bride. A staggering 80 percent of brides automatically assume they need to lose weight for the wedding and begin to change nutrition and exercise behaviors immediately. That’s crazy. It almost seems as though a switch goes off once you are finished showing friends and family your ring. “I need to change”. But here’s the thing…why not use that motivation to be healthier and more ‘well’ to create lasting change and an even bigger effect? That’s logic. Wish you just had the bottom line of what worked for weight loss you could keep off? Specifically getting healthier and STAYING that way without an insane diet or cleanse? I hear that a lot! That's why this e-book with workbook pages has over 60 pages of wedding wellness nutrition: everything I share with my one on one brides, all in one place.
Some of the goodies you get:
- 1 week meal plan: breakfast, lunch dinner and snacks with and grocery list at five calorie levels
- how many calories YOU need to eat
- crunch time tactics for losing the last minute weight
- cheat sheet notes for surviving healthy eating at parties
- your healthy kitchen bridal registry list
- beauty foods and a beauty booster menu
- workbook pages like a gratitude journal and meal log
- and pages and pages of nutrition and wellness secrets and dealing with sticky situations (like the partner who sabotages or the smother in law)
Thank you to each of you for your support, kind words and already your orders!!! Put in your pre-sale order today or let me know if you'd like it sent to a friend as a gift!
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.