If you're smart, you never buy peaches out of season. When peach season does roll around (NOW), you buy peaches by the peck and your cutting board becomes a stone fruit riddled mess. And while we don't have the most amazing food truck ever, the Georgia Peach Truck, we have plenty of farm stands who wouldn't mind passing over a good, calorie smart source of vitamin A and C. Go ahead. Your skin will love you.
How to throw a....Peach Party
- Tell your guests what you really think of them with these 'You're a Peach' prints by Nicholas John Frith. Mail out as invites for a sweet start.
- Decorate with peaches by adding them into garland greenery to run along the tables.
- Now it's time to get dressed. Throw on Philosophy's Peaches and Cream lip gloss with this fruit themed sundress or tank top.
- On to the food. Grill peaches and either top with ice cream or top with rosemary and balsamic.
- Stock up on bourbon peaches and cream popsicles in case the heat is awful.
- Snag a few small cakes and top with peaches.
- For a cocktail, this peach vinegar shrub cocktail I made for Limn and Lovely will balance out the sweetness.
- Need a craft? You can always pickle peaches with cinnamon and cloves for everyone to take home!
Have you had your peach fix yet?
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.