Today we completed our 4 months of clinical rotations. Here's what I've done so far:
- 2 Weeks of Outpatient Diabetes
- 1 Week of Outpatient Renal Dialysis
- 2 Weeks of Long Term Care and Rehab
- Saw open heart surgery
- Several weeks shadowing hospital RD's
- 1 MONTH of staff relief as Med Surgical, Oncology, and Progressive Care Unit RD
Tomorrow we finally get to be on the 'other end' of the internship open house. Here's to hard work, reciting lab values, using great hand sanitation technique, and completing 1/3 of the Registered Dietitian process.