I'm always looking for the next helpful app or website to take my social media clients projects, or my life, to another level: make it easier, more organized, more beautiful. For this week's Friday Favorites I'm sharing seven of my top picks. 1. Wunderlist App: For your ever changing to do list, this app lets you add, delete, check off (YES!), and set deadline reminders for each task. You can also sync it on all of your electronic devices. 2. Prezi: Never make another power point again. Prezi makes your presentations interactive, fun, and like a storyboard. Why be linear?
3. Paper 53: A fun app to draw, sketch, paint and share your thoughts on paper to many media platforms
4. Pin Alerts: Do you have a website and want to know if your posts and pictures are being Pinned? This alerts you to each pin sharing the specific picture, user, and board. It's awesome research to what works and what doesn't for your site.
5. Google Reader: Reader helps me see my favorite website and blog updates in one place. No more checking each website. The new comes to you! Ever since I synced it with my phone, I never feel like I'm wasting time standing in a line.
6. Dropbox: One of my favorite preceptors in my internship introduced me to Dropbox. It allows you to file share via your desktop and saves you lots of space in your email. Add users to share specific folders.
7. Martha Stewart Cocktails App: Even if you aren't a cocktail drinker you will love the look of this app. It's even so cute that the MS Omnimedia logo does a cocktail shaker dance when you open it. They have the recipes, directions, and ever growing list of cocktails.
What are your favorite websites and apps?
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.