Number one way to be a healthy hostess? Serve fruits and veggies at a party. Number one way to not be hated by guests for doing so? Serve your fruits in a chic way. This week's Friday Favorites show you cute ways to serve up this important food group for guests:
- Freeze berries on a skewer to cool down.
- Serve them up in paper to-go cones so you can walk and talk.
- Puree and freeze as ice cubes to make personalized smoothies, or fruit water.
- Use an interesting dish...like a hollowed out melon.
- Create melon wedges and put them on popcicle sticks. These particular ones happen to be tequila soaked.
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.