It's no secret that I love produce in flower arrangements. Today I wanted to focus specifically on artichokes in wedding bouquets and table arrangements. Even though most artichokes are pretty darn big, they do have a floral feel to them with the 'petals'. So for those of you hosting winter parties in the Spring, here's some inspiration to start arranging!
1. Purple artichoke paired with red and blue flowers. Originally on Ruffled Blog/ Photo by Katie Bryant Photography.
2. Greek artichoke paired with purple berries and pink flowers. Originally on Magnolia Rouge/ Photo by Sarah Box Photo/ Flowers by Bare Root Flora
3. Purple artichoke paired with purple flowers. Originally on Ruffled Blog/ Photo by Melanie Gabrielle/ Flowers by Anthology Co
4. Brown artichokes paired with wild flowers and grasses. Martha Stewart Weddings
5. Green artichoke paired with white flowers. Originally on Style Me Pretty/ Photo by Calli B Photography
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.