One of my favorite things about being a blogger is the people I meet through online communities. Which is exactly how I found about EmmaKisstina. Kristina, the artist behind the brand has such an identifiable style that I love. It's whimsical but structured. What she illustrates has a loose hand-done feel, but also weight with the outlines of each piece. In fact, I can spot her illustrations a mile away! Which is why I KNEW she was the artist behind Styleauteur's book Style Bible as soon as I got the pre-released book (And I oddly met at Styleauteur at this Tyson's Corner event last year- small world).
I am so excited to share Kristina's feature of the Healthfully Ever After version of 'what's in my bag, blogger edition'. She included all of my favorite things I constantly use:
- Snacks: almonds, banana and my water bottle. Nutrition CHECK!
- My all time favorite books: P.G. Wodehouse's Jeeves and Wooster, a British series.
- My Prius keys: a pewter Virginia keychain my parents made
- Cat lady iphone: never go anywhere without my phone!
- The tiny lilac macaron case for arnica montana pills if I bump my shins since I bruise like a peach
- Silk scarf
- Sunglasses (no premature wrinkles here!)
- And of course, one of the girls from the closet: this Kate Spade bag
Want YOUR bag illustrated or want to give your bridesmaids one? Get a custom illustration here!
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.