Good Morning, good morning! I'm so excited to share some big news on the blog today: I started a You Tube channel! I've had filming videos on my business bucket list for-ev-er. Video one? I'm answering my FAQ: should I go on a juice cleanse or detox program?
But back to my history with video. I literally had a mini video camcorder in college, tried to film myself a few times one day, got frustrated and never, ever did it again. Remember that saying 'the best time to plant a tree was 30 years ago"? Yeah. So now we're back to square one: sapling status.
Being filmed is super weird. You go through the following stages:
- NO ONE CAN HEAR OR SEE ME FILM
- I CAN'T BEAR TO SEE MYSELF ON THE FILM
- HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO EDIT THE FILM WITHOUT WATCHING?
- Oh. Okay, editing is magic.
- I sound like I have my shi* 75% together.
- Watch 75 times to make sure it's fine.
- Publish and die a little internally until someone comments on what they think.
- Immediately become addicted and binge watch 500 videos about makeup.
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.