Okay, well this weekly post started off just being YouTube videos you missed that I filmed, but really it's turning into "Hey! Here's some bad ass media for your viewing pleasure this weekend!". I always get sent and find the coolest links to random stuff, so now, this is where I'm putting it. Enjoy.
New YouTube Videos:
2. How healthy habits can change your life to simplify it and help you make better choices.
Bad Ass Links:
- Incredible Eggs has a new spokesperson...and his name is Kevin Bacon. And this is seriously one of the best ad campaigns I've ever seen from a commodity board.
- Archery. Freaking. Tag. I want to do this so badly I can't see straight.
- My new favorite podcast by Southern Foodways Alliance: Gravy. SO GOOD! If you love food and history, download it immediately.
- Hulu's original series about the lives of team mascots Behind the Mask came out with a new season. And it's just as good as season one.
- Williams Sonoma has a new recipe app.
- New documentary to watch: I Am Big Bird. I grew up on Sesame Street. I need to watch this for my soul. The trailer looks insanely good.
- I have a strong love for Disney Illustrator Mary Blair. So naturally, through the rabbit hole known as Pinterest, I found Brittney Lee who is basically today's Mary Blair for Disney. SHE IS AMAZING. Her illustrations make my heart so happy. Visit her store here!
- Make your Easter Eggs look like concrete.
Have an awesome weekend!
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.