Happy Friday guys! I have been NON STOP sitting outside on our patio (with fresh fence and privacy trees thank God). Even when it dipped into the lower 60's this week I put on a coat. Total refusal to come inside if it's sunny. Am I on a vitamin D high? This week's big project has been wrapping up A NEW E-BOOK FOR YOU!!! I have a few more edit run throughs to do and then the husband will design it, but guys...the content is done. And the most exciting part? There's now a FITNESS plan to go along with it! Thanks to my sister who is a CPT and a NBA dancer, we partnered to create the ultimate guide for you to break your winter habits. Girl has a six pack. So meet:
The Healthy Habit Detox Diet Plan: a one week reset of workouts, meal plans and grocery lists for a bikini body and beyond
The e-book will be available soon and I'm so excited to have this available as a plan for those of you who are not in the engagement/marriage world! Stay tuned!
- Because my Grandparents/Dad spent decades in South East Asia, a lot of that culture/decor is part of my life. I have a maneki neko for good luck and business in my office but I just realized...I'm missing a daruma! Darumas help you set and accomplish goals. So of course, I somehow found a video of how daruma dolls are made and found one to order!
- This anthro pencil holder is coming home with me! Simplicity at its finest.
- Last year I bought one of these UNIQLO tank tops and I have been LIVING in it on warm days. I'm ordering more for a ridiculously good price.
- Want to refresh with electrolytes? Make these beautiful coconut water fruit pops!
- Growing peonies 101. I just purchased my first one for our yard after realizing I was stalking my parents the first few weeks of May to get flowers from their two plants LOL.
- Matcha hemp protein bars. Enough said.
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.