How was your week? It's totally feeling like spring here with all the rain and every tree popping! That pollen tho.... We are trucking along on the home office renovation. The room is completely painted (all 5 double windows included) with a beautiful black door. The floating desk is built and now...we decided to sand and do the floors like crazy people. Because once everything else looks perfect you see one thing that's kind of off and you're like...MUST FIX.
Here's what you missed on You Tube this week:
How to fit and polish your 'number one' brass bracelet . Guys, you are so awesome! I'm stunned at the response. Order your bracelet here before they're gone!
- Did you catch my two latest cocktail recipes? These are champagne cocktails (one orange blossom, one blackberry) with Freixenet!
- Because it's nearly beach season, these shell rings from Shagreen et Tortoise....omg.
- Questions about matcha green tea? Catch me on Greatist.
- Amazon is freaking brilliant. They now have a physical button to put near products to reorder. Out of Tide? Press the button.
- Town and Country's 'how to shop Costco like a millionaire'.
- So Mount Vernon (George Washington's home) isn't actually made out of blocks of stone. That shi* is WOOD that they were making to LOOK like expensive rock.
- You think those Honeycrisp apples are expensive? Try thousands of dollars for these fruit purchases.
- My real life moment. Did you see me on Instagram with my half groomed dog?
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.