Don't judge me. I know it's half way through February. But sharing things I love is a favorite thing of mine. Favorites lists are a favorite? This is getting very Inception... See my latest YouTube video and make sure to subscribe to get it delivered to you the moment it's uploaded or watch below!
Fashion and Beauty:
- Shoes: Reebok Classics. They're under $60 and literally are classics.
- Nail color: Speed of Light color from Covergirl. For those of you who also suffer from corpse hand color.
- Bag: Everlane tote. ESSENTIAL for travel with a zip top. They're out of my color but several others here. Get it for under $50.
Obscure Lonesome Item Category:
- Candle: Kobo wild tomato vine candle from their seed collection. If you love the smell of summer and a garden. Or you really like to eat tomato sandwiches like me. See the other seed scents and see if there's one you love!
Book and Video Obsessions:
- Making a Murderer: When you need to binge watch and feel incredibly upset about Wisconsin.
- Crazy Ex-girlfriend: When you don't hate when people burst into song as a parody.
- Bob's Burgers: When you want to be a snarky b*tch and hear people say what you're thinking.
- Shonda Rhimes "A Year of Yes" : When you need to feel inspired and stop being scared.
- A Year of Living Danishly : When you want to analyze an entire society of humans and figure out how you can be so damn happy when it's so dark and cold all the time.
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.