Happy Memorial Day weekend! We aren't traveling to the beach (we are beach snobs and the beaches we want to go to and like require ocean hopping), but we are excited my little brother is coming to visit from Arizona! The plans involve farmers market bacon and roasting s'mores. So basically....we're eating. I'm also working on wrapping up the last bit of the NEW EBOOK to help you detox your winter habits. I've been going through the plan myself and although I don't like to talk solely numbers on weight, I've dropped my winter weight (it was a cheesy grits and lots of bread kind of winter) so freaking fast. I really think you guys are going to like this book.
In the mean time, here's what you missed!
- You saw my feature on Buzz Feed's 'what healthy people actually eat for breakfast', well this week they did a lunch edition! See what I ate here.
- I LOVE Trouvé magazine and Amanda, the founder is a gem. This week I was featured on their blog! See what I eat and what music I listen to while cooking.
- Cake number 2 is up on Swooned! This month I made little lemon thyme curd mini cakes!
- Nordstrom's half yearly sale started yesterday with 40% off! Here's one of the things i bought. If you love Kate Middleton, you'll love this dress.
- Raw food, cut into 90 ish perfect cubes.
- These rhubarb mojitos.
- Lilac sugar. YES.
- For those of you looking for natural beauty products, Follain came to stay here in DC! They just had their opening party this week so go stop by!
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.