Happy Friday! I have two new YouTube videos for you guys as well as a giveaway (end of the post)! It's entertaining at home season for sure right now. You know when people just drop buy and you end up spending hours outside on the patio eating and drinking? To keep a stocked pantry that's party ready, I teamed up with Crunchmaster to make sure you always have a gluten free cracker option on hand! See the end of post to enter.
The 4 ingredient green smoothie recipe : It seriously could not be easier to whip up a green smoothie with normal ingredients. If you are frustrated by weird ingredient smoothies, you'll love this.
May Favorites video : One of my favorite videos to make for you guys! See what I'm loving this month! I also talk about the most AMAZING Korean French bakery in the DC area.
- My friend and fellow dietitian Kara made this banana split ice box cake. And I kind of want to make it right now.
- Cantaloupe and kiwi agua fresca. Yes.
- Cannot get over how cute these koala ice creams are!
- Have you ever thought about the byproducts of fish that go to waste? This awesome Kickstarter campaign is turning salmon skin into LEATHER PRODUCTS. They're on Kickstarter now so go fund them!
- If you need help figuring out how to style outfits for this time of year and you're in NoVA, go to my friend Julien's
I'm giving away TWO, six box party packs! Enter below! **Note: US and Canada only- NO PO boxes **
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.