Today we're celebrating our one year wedding anniversary. One year of marriage is traditionally the paper anniversary. So what did we give each other? How about a contract and title to a house? We just purchased our first house in a historic district and will be moving in later this month! More on the house later but in the mean time, here are a few of my favorite photos from our wedding last year when:
- It rained and poured all morning, only to become the most beautiful and sunny October day just before the ceremony outdoors. They say a wet knot never slips, so there you go.
- I carried a bouquet of flowers mixed with produce.
- We took pictures in the rain with umbrellas.
- We ate local Virginia food.
- My drink was a vodka tonic and his was a St. Thomas rum and Coke.
- And they lived happily and healthfully ever after.
Dietitian Nutritionist. My husband Chris and I create food and beverage photos, videos, stopmotions and recipes. And they're really cool.